Here's a list of local climate action events
Search by event name, location, or description. Sort by date, newest to oldest or the other way around.
Lavender for Wellness w/Maxine Iharosy
Venue: By The Bluffs
Host: By the Bluffs Nursery & Orchard
Host Web site: https://www.facebook.com/RootedByTheBluffs/
( Ontario, Canada )
When: Jul 17, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
Have you heard of “Lavender Bathing”? This workshop will indulge all of your senses by blending together methods to connect with and use this plant for your own wellness. Co-facilitated by two nature enthusiasts, Julie, Owner of By The Bluffs, and Maxine, Embodiment Coach, this workshop will leave you feeling grounded and inspired. Cool refreshments will be available, and you can take home a fresh lavender bouquet with you.
The Workshop Includes:
- Cultural and medicinal history of lavender
- How to grow and prune lavender
- The moon phases and how they influence lavender
- The best time to harvest lavender for drying success and potency
- Dried lavender uses
- Guided time to slow down and connect with nature
- Culinary and Skin Care lavender based recipes provided
Please bring with you:
- A blanket, a pair of clean hand pruners, and bug spray (just in case)
PLEASE NOTE: This event is in-person and is subject to additional Public Health Guidelines during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Maximum of 10 people
To register please email me at rootedbythebluffs [at] gmail.com and I will send you additional details, including the specific address.